CityMobil2 Final Conference
The CityMobil2 final conference will take place on 1 and 2 June 2016 in the city of Donostia / San Sebastián (Spain), which will be the host of a CityMobil2 demonstration at this time.
CityMobil2 Final Conference:
- 1st June: Conference
- 2nd June (morning): Conference
- April to June: CityMobil2 demonstration at the technology park of Donostia / San Sebastián.
- 31st May (afternoon): Reference Group meeting (Reference Group members and CityMobil2 partners only - more information)
- 2nd June (afternoon): CityMobil2 General Assembly: (CityMobil2 partners only)
For information on how to reach San Sebastián from the nearest airports, on hotels and on how to reach the conference venue, click here.
Why take part in the CityMobil2 final conference?
After nearly four years of demonstrating fully automated road transport systems in 7 towns and cities across Europe, the CityMobil2 partners would like to share the projects results and their thoughts for the future deployment of these systems.
|CityMobil2 final conference attendees will:
During the conference, attendees will also have the opportunity to visit the CityMobil2 demonstration at the technology park of Donostia / San Sebastián.
- Find out about the results of the demonstrations and upscaling proposals
- Gain insight to the process of preparing and implementing a fully automated road transport system
- Learn about the CityMobil2 proposal for a European legal framework to certify a fully automated road transport system
- Discover how other road users interact with fully automated vehicles
- Learn about and share views on the above and many other CityMobil2 activities